- No refund on electrical parts.
- All returns must be accompanied by original sales receipt. If receipt is not present, refunds will be given in the form of in-store credit upon inspection.
- Merchandise must be returned in original packaging, not installed, and in sellable condition.
- Refunds will be credited in the form they were purchased.
- All core returns must be inspected before refund is issued.
- Cores must be returned in original box.
- Caliper cores must be in re-buildable condition for credit. See store for examples.
- Warranty parts are EXCHANGE only. All warranties must include the original sales receipt.
(We suggest keeping a copy in your vehicle. North American warranty is honored here.)
- Warranty excludes damage caused by misuse, abuse, other faulty parts, improper installation or off-road, commercial or marine use. Warranties are non-transferable when you sell your vehicle. Warranty does NOT cover normal wear and tear. Limited lifetime warranties are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects, i.e. brake pads that are worn naturally are not covered.
- Cash returns greater than $250 will be paid in the form of a check.
- 10% Restocking Fee on Returns over 30 days
- Special orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee. Shipping is non-refundable. Some parts maybe non-returnable. This will be disclosed prior to ordering.
- Machine Shop labor is non-refundable.
- Opened chemicals will not be accepted for return.
- All gift card sales are final.